Build Relationships with Executives Like You
Connect with senior-level digital marketers in the pharmaceutical industry to benchmark, share ideas, find business solutions and build lasting relationships.
We bring together 75 of the top digital pharma marketers in the world. Will you be joining them?
What You’ll Learn at DigiPharma Connect 2019
Hear from your peers about prominent issues in the industry. We ensure that we’re discussing your top challenges to find results to bring back to your business. Take a look at some of our featured sessions!
- OUT-OF-THE-BOX KEYNOTE: Patient Engagement Through Gamification
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Video Killed More Than The Radio Star: How To Make It Work For You
- INNOVATOR CASE STUDY: Don’t I Know You From Somewhere?: Personalization To Drive Customer Engagement
- INNOVATOR CASE STUDY: Looking Past The Pill: Building Out Your Corporate Brand
- INNOVATOR CASE STUDY: The Patient Will See You Now: Adapting To The Shift In How Patients And Professionals Consume Digital Content
OUT-OF-THE-BOX KEYNOTE: Patient Engagement Through Gamification:
Speaker: Gabe Zichermann, Gamification Expert
With the challenge of patient engagement often a major concern for pharma marketers, discover how gamification can be a potential solution. Take a look at the science behind gamification, with examples both from pharma and other industries, as to how you can creatively engage your clients while still being mindful of regulation.
- Success stories from various industries
- How gamification can lead to improved adherence and loyalty
PANEL DISCUSSION: Video Killed More Than The Radio Star: How To Make It Work For You
Moderator: Todd Speranzo, Vice President of Marketing, Avella
Panelists: Rich Shaner, Marketing Director, Nestle Skin Health
TV and video advertising have been ultimate disruptors since their inception and show no signs of slowing down. As the world becomes continually more digitized, YouTube has emerged as the 2nd largest search engine in the world, dealing purely in the visual medium. With so much activity in this space, our panel will discuss how you can help your content stand out from the rest and get your brand noticed.
- Will new YouTube restrictions impact your content?
- Producing video for different formats (in office, TV, online)
- How to get your videos seen – and help them go viral
INNOVATOR CASE STUDY: Don’t I Know You From Somewhere?: Personalization To Drive Customer Engagement
Speaker: Jim Lefevere, Head of Global Digital Marketing, Roche Diagnostics
When entering a conversation with your customers, it’s important to show you know enough about them to understand them, without giving away just how much you know. By personalizing your outreach and materials, you have the unique ability as a marketer to balance both art and science to create an emotional bond. Beyond names and companies, hear new ways can you use personalization to empathize with your clients to demonstrate that you know and understand their preferences
- Varying engagement for HCPs and patients
- Developing a universal patient language
- What outreach to personalize – and what to leave broad
- The role of AI in personalization
INNOVATOR CASE STUDY: Looking Past The Pill: Building Out Your Corporate Brand
Speaker: Danielle Halstrom, Vice President and Head, R&D and Commercial Communications, Bristol-Myers Squibb
In pharma, we often get caught up in promoting our individual brand and don’t put enough emphasis on the corporate image as a whole. What works well to endorse one product may not work the same as another, but there is tremendous value in having streamlined and recognizable branding and advertising across the company. Learn some tips for working together with your counterparts in order to create synergies and the best overall appearance.
- Promotion at the brand level vs. product level
- The role your agencies can play
- Advocacy at the brand level
INNOVATOR CASE STUDY: The Patient Will See You Now: Adapting To The Shift In How Patients And Professionals Consume Digital Content
Speaker: Bryan Cohen, Innovation Fellow & North America Digital Platform Lead, Pfizer
To market effectively, companies must view the journey through the consumer’s experience. Yet that experience changes, daily, thanks to interconnectivity and the smartphone. The amount of product channels is dizzying - websites, mobile apps, social media, video, blogs, and more. Users move from channel to channel, and device to device, expecting seamless data. In a world of new competition and technological advances, pharma must evolve, or risk becoming irrelevant in a consumer’s eyes. Can you become the trusted source of knowledge? In this session, you will discover:
- Understand the communications technology revolution we live in, and grasp the impact on the medical world
- Know what type of relationship your users expect
- “Tell an experience” by incorporating everything from websites, mobile apps, social media, YouTube, and more into an experience
- Align your content acquisition and creation to the needs of the channel
- Pioneer an omni-channel marketing approach for greater reach, cater for medical professionals by being present on the channels they’re most likely to engage
- Real life examples of campaigns using the latest tools and channels, combined with creativity and care
Featured 2019 Speakers
Vice President and Head, R&D and Commercial Communications
Vice President of Marketing
Head of Global Digital Marketing
Director of Consumer Marketing
“Nice to be a part of a smaller meeting like DigiPharma Connect– I actually got to know people and have meaningful conversations."Jennifer Beecham
Head of Social Media & Digital Strategy
Evaluate Innovative Solutions
Engage in 1:1 consultative meetings to evaluate innovative solution providers up close. We’ll match you with the most relevant services and solutions for your business. Our mission is to make your life easier.
Become a DigiPharma Connect Sponsor
Get face-to-face with exactly who you want to meet. All of our attendees are qualified for seniority before they’re granted an invitation.
Every person you’ll meet is genuinely interested in learning more about solutions like yours.
Find out more about how you can get involved.
Real Reviews From Real Attendees
See why the community rates WBR Connect events number one over other senior level,